Use the WebBee integration to automatically fulfill your Shopify orders using Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) and manage your business with real-time inventory and order updates.
Leverage the benefits of Amazon’s fulfillment network for your Shopify orders using the WebBee integration. Get fast ecommerce fulfillment and operational efficiencies, while also enjoying the following benefits:
- Access to new MCF features - Automatically gain access to unbranded packaging and the ability to block Amazon Logistics as a carrier.
- Real-time data - Order information, including customer shipping details, gets synced in real-time across channels.
- Both single and multiple item shipment tracking - Orders are fully trackable, with the added benefit of getting automatic shipping confirmation emails sent to your customers.
- Display promise delivery dates - Show dynamic delivery dates in your Shopify checkout to improve your customers’ checkout experience.
- Packing label message support - Ensure any Shopify order note appears on the Amazon packing slip.
Learn more about the WebBee integration, and see a full list of features.
Watch a demo of the WebBee integration to see the dashboard, order log, and more. If you start using WebBee, your monthly fee will be waived for 3 months using the code WB6MSPL.
Connect WebBee to MCF
To get started with WebBee, follow these steps:
- Check three Shopify settings before starting by following these instructions.
- Add the WebBee app to your Shopify store by following these instructions.
- Read the WebBee app onboarding overview to complete the setup process follow the steps.
Learn how to use these additional features:
- SKU mapping: Map different Shopify and Amazon SKUs for the same product.
- Quantity bundle mapping: Map different quantities of the same product between Shopify and Amazon (i.e. 1 product on Shopify will ship 3 products on Amazon).
- Product bundle mapping: Map multiple Amazon SKUs to 1 or more Shopify SKUs (i.e. SKU B108 = SKU B108, SKU B103, and SKU 301).
- Out-of-stock quantity buffer: Avoid overselling your products to avoid overselling your Shopify.
- Sync orders, inventory, and tracking: Ensure information is synced between Shopify & Amazon.
To add additional Amazon marketplaces, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the “Configuration” page, and expand “Marketplace Settings”.
- Click on the “Add Additional Marketplace” button.
- Select your preferred Amazon marketplace from the Amazon marketplace drop-down menu. Once you select one, you will see “Find the link for the app in Amazon Marketplace Appstore (You should be logged in Amazon seller central)” above the Amazon Marketplace drop-down menu, then click on the link. Note: Please make sure to log in to the corresponding Amazon Seller Central account, before clicking the link.
- Click on the “Authorize Now” button for Amazon-CA (Canada).
- Follow the onscreen instructions. Once complete, you will see a success message.
Learn more about adding additional Amazon marketplaces.
Order log page
Questions? For more information about WebBee integration troubleshooting, use the WebBee support page or reach out to WebBee using the live chat.
This application is offered by a third-party service provider that is not affiliated with Amazon. The information we are providing on this page is solely testimonial. Use the information if you feel it is helpful.