Use the WebBee integrations for Shopify and eBay to automatically fulfill your orders using Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) and manage your business with real-time inventory and order updates.
Leverage Amazon’s fulfillment network to deliver your Shopify orders using the WebBee app available in the Shopify app store. Get fast, reliable ecommerce fulfillment and gain operational efficiencies, while also enjoying the following benefits:
- Access to new MCF features - Automatically send your customer orders in unbranded packaging and have the ability to block Amazon Logistics as a carrier.
- Real-time data - Sync order information, including customer shipping details, in real-time across channels.
- Both single and multiple item shipment tracking – Ensure your customer orders are fully trackable, and have automatic shipping confirmation emails sent to your customers.
- Display promise delivery dates - Show dynamic delivery dates in your Shopify checkout to improve your customers’ checkout experience.
- Packing label message support - Ensure any Shopify order note appears on the Amazon packing slip.
Watch a demo of the WebBee integration to see the dashboard, order log, and more. If you start using WebBee, your monthly fee will be waived for 3 months using the code WB6MSPL.
Connect WebBee to MCF
To get started with WebBee, follow these steps:
- Check three Shopify settings before starting by following these instructions.
- Add the WebBee app to your Shopify store by following these instructions.
- Read the WebBee app onboarding overview to complete the setup process follow the steps.
Learn how to use these additional features:
- SKU mapping: Map different Shopify and Amazon SKUs for the same product.
- Quantity bundle mapping: Map different quantities of the same product between Shopify and Amazon (i.e. 1 product on Shopify will ship 3 products on Amazon).
- Product bundle mapping: Map multiple Amazon SKUs to 1 or more Shopify SKUs (i.e. SKU B108 = SKU B108, SKU B103, and SKU 301).
- Out-of-stock quantity buffer: Avoid overselling your products to avoid overselling your Shopify.
- Sync orders, inventory, and tracking: Ensure information is synced between Shopify & Amazon.
To add additional Amazon marketplaces, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the “Configuration” page, and expand “Marketplace Settings”.
- Click on the “Add Additional Marketplace” button.
- Select your preferred Amazon marketplace from the Amazon marketplace drop-down menu. Once you select one, you will see “Find the link for the app in Amazon Marketplace Appstore (You should be logged in Amazon seller central)” above the Amazon Marketplace drop-down menu, then click on the link. Note: Please make sure to log in to the corresponding Amazon Seller Central account, before clicking the link.
- Click on the “Authorize Now” button for Amazon-CA (Canada).
- Follow the onscreen instructions. Once complete, you will see a success message.
Learn more about adding additional Amazon marketplaces.
Order log page
- Get advanced notice of estimated delivery date - Build customer trust with WebBee’s functionality that allows you to display estimated delivery dates.
- Competitive pricing - Enjoy simple and affordable pricing plans. Learn more about WebBee pricing here.
- Operational efficiency – The WebBee app for eBay makes it more efficient for you to fulfill orders on eBay. Let MCF handle your logistics operations while you focus on growing your business.
- Simplified inventory management – Leverage automatic inventory placement to position products closer to your customers to help reduce order fulfillment times.
- Connect to eBay - Automate your order fulfillment process by integrating the WebBee app to your eBay store in only a few clicks. Save time by eliminating the need to manually create MCF orders, and delight your customers with fast, reliable fulfillment.
- Manage Shipping Costs - Use the WebBee app to sync your shipping costs to your orders or elect to offer flat-rate or free shipping options
- Pooled inventory - Streamline your inventory management by consolidating your stock into a single pool that you can use for on and off-Amazon channels. This means Amazon sellers can fulfill orders from off-Amazon channels using their FBA inventory.
Set up your WebBee account
Add the WebBee app to your eBay store
- Open our app after “sign-in” from here.
- Post sign-in click “Channels” and select “Create a new user Account.”
- Add eBay “Account Name” and select marketplace “Account Location” for same eBay account.
- For example, if you are adding AU eBay as an account. Click “connect.”
- Add the current date for last order fetch date and click “re-authenticate.”
Link your Amazon MCF account
- To link your Amazon MCF account, select the account and then click “Save and Authenticate.”
- After your Amazon MCF account is authenticated, it will be connected to eBay. You can begin using the WebBee app after new eBay orders have synced.
Dashboard overview to find below options:
- Today’s orders
- Last 7 days orders
- Total Orders
- Total Unsync orders
Find the orders for an eBay account as per the date range selected or all orders.
This application is offered by a third-party service provider that is not affiliated with Amazon. The information we are providing on this page is solely testimonial. Use the information if you feel it is helpful.