Use Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) to fulfill orders for all your channels, seamlessly and reliably with Pipe17. Pipe17 automates order flow into MCF from over 100 ecommerce shopping carts, marketplaces, point-of-sale and ERP systems, and more.
Pipe17 is the fast, easy way to reduce your fulfillment costs, eliminate human errors in processing your orders, and give your customers an amazing delivery experience that keeps them coming back for more.
- Seamless integration – Pipe17 gives you the power to seamlessly process orders from every channel you sell on, route them to MCF for fulfillment and update stock levels across all your channels and back-office ERP system. Pipe17 connects MCF with more than 100 ecommerce applications and services. You can see everything we connect with here.
- Automated workflows – Pipe17 turbocharges your omnichannel business with advanced capabilities like real-time inventory sync, order holding and routing, bundle management, SKU and delivery mapping, and more.
- Simplified setup – Pipe17 is simple to set up and manage, with no custom code or risky implementation projects required. Most customers go live in less than a week.
- Stellar Amazon support – When it comes to MCF, Pipe17 is always up-to-date with the latest features, capabilities, and API changes.
- Trusted product – Pipe17 is used by MCF brands like Wyze Labs and many others to rapidly and reliably process their orders.
Learn more about Pipe17 here.
Pipe17 automatically pulls orders from your selling channels as they are placed and processes these orders based on your requirements and policies (including actions like holding or routing an order, requesting blank box delivery, or decomposing a bundle into individual orders for fulfillment). Then Pipe17 automatically routes orders to MCF for fulfillment and monitors your MCF channel until fulfillment is confirmed.
You can specify certain types of orders be fulfilled by MCF. For example, by using specific SKUs. Once order fulfillment is confirmed, Pipe17 updates inventory levels across all channels and your back-office ERP system. If fulfillment isn’t successful or another type of exception occurs, Pipe17 notifies you by email or the Pipe17 dashboard. Additional exception management capabilities are provided to automate responses. You can also use the Pipe17 dashboard to get a “live traffic” view of your entire order operation and status on every order.
How to connect
If you’re already an Amazon seller, you should already be signed up to a Pipe17 plan or trial so that you can add a new sales channel to your account. If you’re not certain, reach out to the Pipe17 sales team to ensure you are ready to begin setup.
Setting up Pipe17
- The setup time can be as little as a day depending on the number and type of connections into MCF. Be sure to log in to the correct Amazon Seller Central account in advance of beginning the Pipe17 setup, especially if you have access to multiple accounts.
- Have the marketplace IDs of the locations you want in Pipe17. By default, only the Amazon US location is created, other marketplace IDs can be found in Amazon’s documentation here.
- Follow the prompts to connect your selling channels to Pipe17. In addition, you can connect your ERP system or financial management application to Pipe17.
This application is offered by a third-party service provider that is not affiliated with Amazon. The information we are providing on this page is solely testimonial. Use the information if you feel it is helpful.