Listing Mirror is multi-channel software that helps you to manage listing data, sync inventory, and automatically fulfill orders with Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF).
- Listing data management - Listing Mirror takes your current product listings and creates them (variation listings, photos, descriptions, etc.) on the channels you choose - so you can reach more potential customers. Each channel’s listing is unique to its target market to ensure a good customer experience.
- Inventory syncing - Listing Mirror helps you save time by managing your inventory levels for all channels. A sale on one channel will be synced to all other connected channels in minutes. Keep your multi-channel business in sync and avoid manual errors.
- Easy order fulfillment - You can use Listing Mirror and MCF to automate fulfillment. Our seamless integration makes it easy for you to manage fulfillment for your business all in one place.
Simple fulfillment process
After integrating MCF with Listing Mirror, the process for fulfillment is simple and completely automated by Amazon and Listing Mirror:
- A customer places an order on one of your sales channels.
- Listing Mirror imports the order from the channel.
- The order is automatically sent to MCF where it’s provided a new fulfillment order ID, and the order is marked as filled on Listing Mirror.
- MCF picks, packs, and ships the order, in addition to providing tracking information to Listing Mirror.
- Listing Mirror sends the tracking information to the sales channel and the order is marked complete.
For Listing Mirror pricing information, click here.
Fulfill orders on Listing Mirror with MCF
There are two ways to fulfill orders on Listing Mirror with MCF.
To automatically fulfill orders with MCF:
- Navigate to the “Channel integrations” page.
- Edit the sales channel that you would like to autofill orders with MCF.
- Turn on “Autofill MCF Orders” under the “Inventory” tab.
To manually fulfill orders on Listing Mirror with MCF:
- Navigate to the “Orders” page by selecting the “Orders” drop-down and clicking “Show All Orders”.
- Under “Fulfillment Actions” for the order, click the “Fill” icon for Amazon.
- You will see a confirmation message that the order will be fulfilled by MCF.
How to block Amazon Logistics as a carrier
In addition to shipping orders in unbranded packaging, connecting MCF to Listing Mirror allows you to block Amazon Logistics as a carrier for a 5% surcharge for sales channels that do not yet allow Amazon as a carrier. To block Amazon Logistics:
- First, in Amazon Seller Central, keep the flag switched to OFF. (Turning it ON will override Listing Mirror.)
- In Listing Mirror, for each channel integration, there is an option to “Block Amazon Logistics”. Choose this option to block Amazon Logistics for the channels/marketplaces of your choice.
- To allow Listing Mirror to block Amazon Logistics for a sales channel, navigate to the “Channel integrations” page. Edit the sales channel that you would like to autofill orders with MCF. Under the “Inventory” tab, first ensure that your Amazon inventory sources are enabled. Then you can turn on “Block Amazon Logistics” for this sales channel.
For more information about how to block Amazon Logistics as a carrier, click here.
This application is offered by a third-party service provider that is not affiliated with Amazon. The information we are providing on this page is solely testimonial. Use the information if you feel it is helpful.