Leverage Amazon’s fulfillment network and use the Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) app to automate fulfillment of your Adobe Commerce (Magento) orders, regardless of whether you sell on Amazon or not.
- Fast shipping - Deliver products as quick as 1-day and meet delivery promises, rain or shine.
- Show real-time delivery dates at checkout - Share Amazon-backed delivery dates with your customers and increase conversion.
- Low, predictable pricing - Only pay for fulfillment and storage. The fulfillment fee is inclusive of pick, pack, and ship. Learn more about MCF pricing.
- Connect to Adobe Commerce - Connect MCF to Adobe Commerce to automatically fulfill orders and save time.
- Set custom price rules - Gain full control over shipping prices for your customers. Replace Amazon’s rate to offer your customers flat rate or free shipping options.
- Simplified workflow - Amazon automatically selects carriers and inventory placement to get your products closer to customers.
- Fully trackable orders - The MCF tracking website provides tracking details for any carrier. Use the automatic shipping confirmation email feature to easily notify your customers.
- Pooled inventory - Streamline your operations by managing a single inventory. Amazon sellers can use your FBA inventory to fulfill your off Amazon orders.
Connect your Amazon account
Next, sync your Amazon inventory to your Adobe Commerce SKUs. Choose which SKUs you want MCF to fulfill.
Once your inventory is synced, your customers can choose 1-day, 2-day, and 3 business day speeds at checkout and see promise delivery dates for each ship option. MCF automatically fulfills orders once they’re placed, saving you the hassle of manually creating orders later.
What versions of Adobe Commerce are supported by the app?
The app supports Versions 2.3 and 2.4, but you can access our module for support for all Adobe Commerce Version 2 variations through Git or as zip files.
Does the app work for Magento Open Source, Commerce On-premise, and Commerce Cloud?
Are there any other requirements for my Adobe Commerce configuration to work with the app?
There are no other specific requirements except for signing up to use MCF. Create an account to get started.
What countries does the app support?
The app supports the United States, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain and the United Kingdom.