Manage your Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) returns and exchanges in one place with ReturnGO.
ReturnGO’s integration with MCF provides a robust return solution that will enable you to efficiently manage returns and exchanges to MCF locations worldwide. With ReturnGO’s automated, AI-powered return portal, you can customize and optimize your returns management process, simplify operations, and improve customer experience. ReturnGO also enables you to use analytics and actionable insights to help you reduce returns, and optimize your returns workflow, which can increase your bottom line.
With the MCF integration for ReturnGO, you can achieve:
- Simplify operations – Align your return reasons between Amazon MCF and ReturnGO and get clarity on return eligibility per SKU as defined on Amazon MCF.
- Automate workflows – Automatically create return merchandise authorizations (RMAs) and generate return labels for Amazon MCF orders after the RMAs are approved on ReturnGO.
- Gain greater visibility – View relevant return reasons and receive return locations dynamically from MCF. Get updates for RMAs on ReturnGO when it has been confirmed that a returned item has been processed by MCF.
- Seamless integration – Optimize your returns management for Shopify, Magento 2, and SFCC stores, and other ecommerce service providers. Manage multiple Shopify stores on the same Amazon MCF account.
Manage your returns and exchanges in one place with ReturnGO’s exchange-first returns platform.
- Shopper initiates return through branded portal.
Shopper selects a reason code and return or exchanges the item.
- ReturnGO integrates with your store to facilitate refunds, issue gift cards, and automate exchange orders.
Shopper receives a pre-paid return label and MCF RMA information to send the item back to the preferred location.
- Note: Payment for return shipping label can be configured to be paid in full or in part by you or the shopper depending on your return policy.
- Item is inspected by MCF and is re-stocked if still in sellable condition.
- ReturnGO tracks return data to help you run your business more effectively.
As a customer of MCF with a Shopify store, authorize the application through Seller Central that takes you to the ReturnGO installation page and eliminates the need to go through the Shopify or Amazon app stores.
You’ll install the ReturnGO app through the Seller Central app store. Using the unique link makes you eligible for exclusive pricing on all ReturnGO subscription plans.
To integrate your MCF account with ReturnGO from the Seller Central app store:
- Authorize application
- Enter your Shopify store domain and click Install.
- Grant ReturnGO permission to access your store’s Shopify data.
- You’ll then be redirected to ReturnGO’s subscription plan page.
- Click LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT to log in to your Amazon Seller Central account and grant ReturnGO access to your Seller Partner account and related data by checking the relevant checkbox.
Follow the remaining prompts, to complete the app setup.
Other ecommerce service providers
This application is offered by a third-party service provider that is not affiliated with Amazon. The information we are providing on this page is solely testimonial. Use the information if you feel it is helpful.