Leverage the Linnworks integration for Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) to automate the fulfillment of orders across all your sales channels using Amazon’s world-class fulfillment network.
- Automation - Speed up order processing and boost customer satisfaction by using Linnworks to automatically submit orders to Amazon for fulfillment.
- Operational efficiency - Easily manage a high volume of orders by building smart automation rules to route orders for each sales channel.
- Streamlined inventory management - Save time by automatically consolidating all orders from any connected integration into one central dashboard for quick and easy submission to Amazon.
- Reduced manual effort - Minimize the risk of error that can occur when you manually submit your MCF orders to Amazon.
- Visibility - Get real-time information on the status of your MCF shipments and your inventory levels in Amazon fulfillment centers.
- Shipping flexibility - Choose between Priority, Expedited, or Standard shipping speeds. You can also opt to block Amazon Logistics as a carrier.
Use Linnworks to effectively manage your multi-channel ecommerce business by automatically:
- Syncing Amazon inventory quantities across channels,
- Submitting MCF orders to Amazon for fulfillment,
- Tracking the status of shipments, and
- Sending the tracking information back to your channels.
The Linnworks integration is free for all Linnworks customers. For a Linnworks demo and bespoke platform pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New to Linnworks? Follow the steps below to start using MCF with Linnworks.
- Once you have started using MCF, sign up for Linnworks.
- Integrate your Amazon account with the Linnworks integration along with other sales channels you sell on.
- Create your Amazon inventory in Linnworks by pulling the data using the Extract Inventory tool.
- Within the Amazon integration settings, navigate to the FBA section and mark the ‘Enabled’ checkbox as described here.
- You can move your off-Amazon orders directly to the Amazon FBA location either manually or automatically via Rules Engine. If you wish to have Amazon fulfill all of your orders, instruct Linnworks to download all orders to the appropriate FBA location by configuring the Order Download Location setting under Location Mapping for all relevant integrations.
This application is offered by a third-party service provider that is not affiliated with Amazon. The information we are providing on this page is solely testimonial. Use the information if you feel it is helpful.