Use ChannelAdvisor as your single solution for ecommerce business management, and integrate with MCF for fast order fulfillment.
Manage your multi-channel business by easily keeping track of inventory levels, customer orders, and tracking information across your online sales channels. ChannelAdvisor automatically syncs your Amazon inventory quantities with your channels, sending MCF orders directly to Amazon for fulfillment and routing tracking details back to your channel for customers.
To learn more, contact ChannelAdvisor.
Get started with ChannelAdvisor and MCF
- Once you have started using MCF, schedule a demo to sign up for ChannelAdvisor.
- List the products in your Amazon inventory on ChannelAdvisor.
- Enable MCF for off-Amazon channels by navigating to “Products”, selecting “Settings & Tools”, then “Inventory Management”, then “Distribution Centers”, and then click the “Priority” tab.
- Then, you will be able to view your multi-channel orders for all sales channels.
How to fulfill orders in unbranded packaging
- Prioritize MCF for fulfillment of off-Amazon orders and configure unbranded packaging options to enable ChannelAdvisor to pull unbranded packaging inventory quantity into your ChannelAdvisor account.
- If more than one distribution center is enabled for a channel, you can prioritize distribution centers based on your business rules.
- Monitor products with unbranded packaging inventory and view available quantities by SKU or export to a file.
For more information about how to fulfill MCF orders with unbranded packaging using ChannelAdvisor, click here (ChannelAdvisor login required).
How to Block Amazon Logistics as a carrier
For marketplaces that don’t yet allow Amazon Logistics as a carrier, block Amazon Logistics by configuring at the marketplace level.
This application is offered by a third-party service provider that is not affiliated with Amazon. The information we are providing on this page is solely testimonial. Use the information if you feel it is helpful.