Use the Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) app to automate fulfillment of your BigCommerce orders using Amazon’s fast, reliable fulfillment, regardless of whether you sell on Amazon or not.
- Fast shipping - Deliver products through MCF as quickly as 1, 2, or 3 business days after the ship date. Orders are delivered every day of the week.
- Delivery promises at check-out - MCF enables you to share Amazon-backed delivery dates with your customers based on their location and product availability which improves sales conversion.
- Competitive pricing - MCF has simple, predictable pricing. Just one fee for pick, pack, and ship. Learn more about MCF pricing.
- Connect to BigCommerce - In just a few clicks, connect your BigCommerce store with MCF and automate your fulfillment. Save time by no longer having to manually create MCF orders, and benefit from fast shipping and reliable, accurate delivery dates.
- Set custom price rules - Have full control over the cost of shipping for your customers, and replace Amazon’s rate by offering your customers flat rate or free shipping options.
- Simplified operations - Get products closer to customers with automatic inventory placement, and scale to meet seasonal spikes without increasing fixed costs.
- Fully trackable orders - MCF provides tracking details for any carrier with our tracking website.
- Unbranded packaging - Orders ship in unbranded packaging at no additional fee.
- Pooled inventory - Streamline your inventory management with pooled inventory. Amazon sellers can use your FBA inventory to fulfill your off-Amazon orders.
Connect your Seller Central account
Next, sync your Amazon inventory to your BigCommerce SKUs. You can choose which SKUs you want MCF to fulfill.
Once your inventory is synced, your customers can choose 1-day, 2-day, and 3 business day speeds at checkout and see promise delivery dates for each ship option. MCF automatically fulfills orders once they’re placed, saving you the hassle of manually creating orders later.